Friday, October 10, 2008

My new favorite treats



OH MY GOODNESS how I love these things!! Talk about scrumptious!!!! I found the idea for them on http://bakerella.blogspot.com You will love this site if you enjoy tasty and absolutely adorable little treats. My batch made up about 43 cupcake pops. The girls enjoyed them. Our 9th grade LifeGroup loved them. Their a hit! I can't wait to make some for Halloween. I am using brown and orange for the colors. I also want to make them for a bake sale sometime. Enjoy...and don't eat too many!

1 Comments:

Blogger Controlling My Chaos said...

I love Bakerella and I can't wait to make these treats. I would like to do them for Halloween too, but I might not get to it. I'm going to try really hard though. They're dang cute.

October 16, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home