Friday, July 13, 2007

Teachable Moments

My two girls have become very adamant about making each other as miserable as possible in the last few weeks. Marybeth has finally gotten big enough and strong enough to take Mallory on-head to head! We have many teachable moments these days and our days and nights are always spent learning this verse...Children, obey your parents in the Lord for this is right. Ephesians 6:1 Mallory had to say it about 50 times last night after being disobedient and disrespectful over and over. These are the life-changing moments I want them to be reminded of as they grow up in the LORD. Praise God for His goodness!

I am still loving my new job! What a blessing to be at home working in my own environment and conveniences.

I am currently hosting an online stationary party from now until Wednesday, July 18th. You can follow this link to view the products and for me to get credit on my show.

http://laurieslagniappe.com/store/aGo.asp?aff=71201

They have GREAT personalized products at really good prices!

Here are some pics from our Fourth of July. We enjoyed the Triangle Park Parade in the neighborhood with all the kiddies. It is such a cute event where all the kids have their trikes, etc decorated up and ride in their own parade! The girls love it as do we. I enjoyed my day off with paid vacation!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home